Sabtu, 22 September 2012

'Welcome'

I am Jungle Edie a licensed professional guide based in Bukit Lawang with 15 years experience guiding tourists in Bukit Lawang and across North Sumatra.

I can arrange jungle treks in Bukit Lawang,
transportation and accommodation across North Sumatra,
 as well as tours across North Sumatra,
 to popular destinations such as Lake Toba, Berastagi and Tangkahan.

I come highly recommended from my clients,
please see 'Testimonials' for details.

If you would like to information on travel in North Sumatra or would like to book a jungle trek, or a guide tour,
 please contact me on +6281397125596, or by email Jungle_edie@hotmail.com
 My prices are reasonable and my service attentive'

1 komentar:

  1. I'm very proud of the "Eddie Jungle". because when I go mace traveled to the hill, I got good service and guides are also very friendly. and I don't regret having been a customer of "Eddie Jungle". Taufiq A.W _ Medan, Indonesia

    BalasHapus